skip to main |
skip to sidebar
My Dad

These are two pictures of my dad. A year ago my dad died. I love my dad, and I miss him. Some of my favorite things about dad are, going geo cashing, that he stayed home alot, going to the Sushi place to eat, his woggley knees, how much he loved me and my mom!!! I liked going for scotter rides with my dad. He made me a special seat on the back. I had my own blue and black helmet. Those were my dads favorite colors. Dad could do handstands in the pool and he would play shark when we went swimming. I know that my dad is in Heaven watching over me and grandma and Cassie and my mom. I love you Dad!!!!
1 comment:
What a wonderful tribute to your daddy! You were his pride and joy, and he loved you soooo much. I know he watches over all of us, but especially YOU. I pray that you never forget him, and I am happy that you have your mom and your new stepdad in your life. So many people love you -- you are truly blessed! -- love, Grandma Cosgrove XXXOOO
Post a Comment