The pictures are from newest to oldest. Sorry! Hope you enjoy.
Christy made this hair bow with help from Aunt Rachelle.
Christy stayed at Grandma
Bushar's house for a few days in March while I was working in St. George. She spent a lot of time at Aunt
Rachelle's house.
Christy really likes this bow and is very proud that she helped make it.
Christy waiting to board a
SkyWest plane on a flight from Salt Lake City to St. George.
Christy and I sat in the very back row.
Christy had the window seat.
Christy enjoys flying.
We were going to St. George so I could work for a few days and go to my
orthodontist appointment.
Christy got to stay in Enterprise with Grandma
Bushar.
Christy and I at Disneyland on Big Thunder Railroad. We sat in the very back.
This is one of Christy's favorite rides at Disneyland. Most of the time she
asks the cast members if we can sit in the back.

Dad, Shadow and
Christy cleaning the trash bin. The girls got in trouble for peeling paint off the walls and their
punishment was cleaning the trash bin. So GROSS! At least David sprayed it off with the hose first.
Christy learning how to ride a bike. This is the new bike that we traded Santa's bike in for. It has a speaker on the front that you can hook you MP3 player too and listen to music while you ride.
Christy and I at Disneyland. The beginning of January 2010 we went to
Disneyland with the
Waddells and Grandma and Crystal. This is us on the
carousal.
Salina cut her hair at thanksgiving time.
Christy likes it short and so do I. It really cuts down on our morning fights.

Buddy,
Christy and Kenneth at Pioneer park. The
Waddells came to Utah for Christmas. We got to spend a lot of time with them. We had so much fun getting to know the boys again.
Christy sure had fun with the boys. We really need to go out to Oklahoma and visit.

Crystal and
Christy on Christmas morning wearing cute hats and flowers. Both the hats are Crystals.
Christy really wanted one, but Santa couldn't fit it in the sleigh. You can see her bike in the background that Santa brought her. It had to be returned due to missing parts. Don't worry she got another one :)
Christy playing
facebook. She looks very into it.
I am so far behind in Christy's blog. I am going to try and do at least one post a week on here. We will see how it goes.
Christy is in third grade. She is doing very well in school.
Christy started third grade in St. George,
Ut. She attended Little Valley
Elementary, Mrs.
Calderwood was her teacher. Her friend Britten Cunningham was in her class. In January we moved to San Diego, Ca. She is attending John Paul Jones Elementary. Ms. Carson is her teacher. I walk
Christy to and from school each day. On Wednesdays after school
Christy goes to Mad Science Club. Sadly this ends the end of March. She really enjoys it.
Christy loves playing her
DS and drawing. She is looking forward to getting baptized soon. She is a very
energetic child. She likes to throw fits and she causes trouble sometimes. She loves to ride her bike and play outside. She is getting so big and will be nine in June. Time seems to have gone by so fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment